People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:302 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Slice - Senior Manager - Finance - CA (8-13 yrs)
- Slice is a Fintech startup focused on Young India. We are building a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the life experience for millennials.
- We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial brand the millennials in India trust.
- We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don- t. We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
- Set up processes and internal controls to improve financial control and accounting quality, especially related to financial operations, revenue and cost items
- Guide team on regular accounting activities
- Review monthly financial data and annual reports for technology parent & NBFC subsidiaries.
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to the team to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Coordinate with the auditors.
- Prepare company for statutory & tax audits, financial due diligence
- Supervise calculation and timely filing of statutory payments and returns like TDS, GST, PF, PT, ESI.
- Keep company compliant with provisions of RBI, FEMA, accounting standards
- Manage company's liquidity & treasury activities
Liaise with internal teams for various requirements including implementing accounting aspects of new product - features, improving partner relationships among others
- Manage team of 4-5 people to achieve above objectives
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Qualified CA with 8 years of experience from personal lending companies such as NBFCs or fintech platforms or banks
- Strong knowledge of NBFC accounting concepts & financial metrics (Eg: revenue recognition, NPA provisioning, relevant RBI guidelines)
- Can independently lead monthly/annual book closure and statutory audits
- Team management experience