People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:2256 Applications:677 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Slice - Product Manager - UPI (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
About slice :
- Slice is a fintech startup focused on India's young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to peoples lives.
- Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
About the Role & UPI Team :
- At slice we are building our new UPI team. The team is tasked to reimagine the UPI integration to enhance the payment experience of slice customers through social incentives. The team will be responsible for the end-to-end design and delivery of slices UPI offering and future enhancements over the UPI payment platform.
- Slice is looking for skilled Product Managers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for young Indians. If you are thrilled to be part of a growing payment space and like building technology that creates a visible impact on millions of customers, we would like to meet you.
What you'll do :
- Understanding key stakeholders (Customers, Partners, Leadership, Internal Stakeholders) problems, requirements and wishlists.
- Devising scalable product solutions leading to high customer delight, NPS and minimum operational overheads.
- Driving towards both short-term and long-term goals, defining and prioritizing the product roadmap.
- Work with slice leadership and cross-functional teams to define the strategic direction and take tactical decisions
- Obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- Deeply understand users and how they use slice. What problems do they encounter? What opportunities do we have for giving them a simpler and richer experience ?
You may be a good fit if :
- You have 2+ years Product Management experience in a high performing product organization or UPI & Payment Gateway technologies
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You're a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with design, engineering, analytics and marketing teams
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- If you have built user facing features in a high growth B2C organisation then it would be an added advantage