Slice - Manager - Talent Acquisition (6-7 yrs)
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at slice, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and talent branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and establish talent branding for slice.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes and train the team (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience and come up with engagement plans.
- Manage and guide the TA team.
- Supervise all the recruitment in the company.
- Attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events to establish slice's appearance to attract talent.
- Maintain relationships with external consultants for hiring and act as the face of the company.
- Proven experience as a talent acquisition manager.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and branding for tech and non tech hiring.
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
- Excellent communicator.
- A leader and strategic thinker.
Experience - 6 to 7 years of experience in Talent acquisition and 2 to 3 years of experience in managing and leading a team.