People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:3622 Applications:1093 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1079
Slice - Manager - Finance Operations - NBFC Relationship (4-8 yrs)
The financial operation team manages slices core operations by working with our partner NBFCs and multiple service vendors to ensure that our credit disbursal, repayment & settlement processes are accurate, timely and controlled.
As the operations manager, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of disbursal flows. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk.
Externally, you collaborate with our NBFC partners and services partners and internally, you collaborate with finance, product, engineering and risk teams. This is an exciting role that demands expertise in finance, NBFC/bank operations and team management.
- Manage a team of 4-5 executives to ensure slices disbursal, repayment flows and credit loss settlement with NBFCs are maintained with a high degree of accuracy & operational efficiency
- Review, troubleshoot and resolve process issues to ensure compliance with NBFC agreements in terms of revenue & costs of Slice
- Help onboard new NBFC partners and services vendors
- Interact with internal product, engineering, finance teams as needed to find innovative solutions to process issues
- Create dashboards & reports to help track & reconcile payment flows to and from Slice Minimum qualifications:
- Undergraduate/post graduate in computer science, e-com, finance or similar field or equivalent practical experience
- 4-8 years of experience in operations, commercial role, preferably in NBFCs, lending fintech cos or banks
- Understands financial concepts such as interest rate, IRR, credit risk & NBFC business model
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel. Experience with BI/MIS software packages would be helpful.
Preferred qualifications :
- Highly process-oriented & organised
- Good at managing teams of more than 3 members
- Exposure to consumer lending, fintech, NBFCs or banks
- Experience working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and leading complex operations initiatives
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to apply structured thinking and logic to your work and provide solutions to challenges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.