Slice - Head - Performance Marketing (6-8 yrs)
slice is a fintech startup focused on India's young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to peoples lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape, drive and scale a sustainable customer acquisition and customer retention strategy. You'll be responsible for finding new avenues of growth for the business and setting go to market strategy for future launches. This role will involve lots of close collaboration across the entire business from product to credit risk to customer success. If you are an energetic and highly analytical marketer who understands that today's products are bought - not sold. Then this is for you.
What you'll do
- Build a strong customer acquisition and growth strategy that enables a sustainable scaling of the business
- Drive end to end execution of performance marketing campaign and take the initiative to ensure targets are met
- Plan and optimize lead generation strategy including SEO/SEM, marketing database, emails, social media and advertising campaigns
- Establish and track performance marketing KPIs
- Analyze funnel data and understand user behavior on platform
- Lead regular reporting on the marketing budget, customer acquisition efforts and key OKRs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 6 years of strategic digital marketing experience in a B2C high growth company, or a performance marketing agency, working closely with product, strategy, and analytics teams
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate data-driven insights into actions
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrated ability in translating customer insight into actionables