People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:2531 Applications:728 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:635
Slice - Growth Manager (5-6 yrs)
slice is a fintech startup focused on India's young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people's lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape, drive, and scale sustainable customer acquisition and customer retention strategy. You will be responsible for finding new avenues of growth for the business and setting go to market strategy for future launches. This role will involve lots of close collaboration across the entire business from product to credit risk to customer success. If you are an energetic and highly analytical marketer who understands that today's products are bought - not sold. Then this is for you.
What you- ll do
- Plan and execute growth strategies (both online and offline) for acquiring new users and retain current users
- Conduct quick experiments to validate hypotheses, and to arrive at data-driven decisions
- Coordinate with internal teams like product, credit risk to drive user growth
- Analyze customer needs and come up with new user acquisition initiatives
- Bachelor's/PG degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5- 6 years experience delivering growth from inception to delivery in a high growth environment
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate data-driven insights into actions
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate