People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:354 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Slice - Finance Operations Role - Bureau Reporting (2-3 yrs)
1. Reporting and reconciliation experience rather than day to day accounting activities.
2. Designation wise look for someone who is less in the supervision wise and handling the function himself.
3. Someone on the ground and have done front-end work himself/herself
4. Ownership skills, Clear & objective oriented mindset
5. Hands on Excel, relationship management.
Decision making - Prioritizing things.
Target industries- NBFC/FINTECH & BANKING Credit Bureau reporting
Work collaboratively with the Business Partners, IT and other related departments to support all credit bureau initiatives in terms of customer analysis and resolution. Credit bureau reporting and the background experience of how the structure of bureau reporting works for Banks or NBFCs Develop recommendations for enhancement of processes.
- Data quality reporting and remediation, data validation.
- Preferably Credit Bureau operational knowledge with expertise on data quality, implementation, dispute management Periodically participate on projects geared to improved process and technology to advance capabilities.
- Added advantage of contact with respective Bureau- CIBIL, Experian, Equifax, CRIFWorkflow understanding of chain between credit institution and bureau.
- Team handling, Meticulous, Problem solving skills