Slice - Finance Manager - CA (4-6 yrs)
Slice - Finance Manager - CA - NBFC
About us :
- slice is a Fintech startup focused on Young India. We are building a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the life experience for millennials.
- We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial brand the millennials in India trust.
- We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don- t. We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
- Set up processes and internal controls to improve financial control and accounting quality, especially related to financial operations and revenue activities
- Supervise & guide team on regular accounting activities
- Lead monthly & annual book closure for technology parent & NBFC subsidiary
- Prepare company for statutory & tax audits, financial due diligence
- Supervise calculation and timely filing of statutory payments and returns like TDS, GST, PF, PT, ESI
- Keep company compliant with provisions of RBI, FEMA, accounting standards
- Manage company liquidity & treasury activities
- Manage team of 3-5 people to achieve above objectives
- Qualified CA with up to 4-6 years of experience from personal lending companies such as NBFCs or fintech platforms or banks
- Strong knowledge of NBFC accounting concepts & financial metrics (Eg: revenue recognition, NPA provisioning, relevant RBI guidelines)
- Can independently lead monthly/annual book closure and statutory audits
- Have experience managing a team of at least 3 people
Salary : Depends on experience & qualifications