Slice - Chief of Staff - COO's Office - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-2 yrs)
About slice :
slice is a fintech startup focused on India's young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people's lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
About team/role :
- We are looking for a young person who wants to join a fast-growing start-up, seeking for growth and learning. Talking is always easier than doing. We are looking for a doer.
- If you are looking for work and life balance, this is not the role for you.
- If you are looking for comfortability, this is not the role for you.
- If you are not able to handle high pressure, this is not the role for you.
- If you are not persistent, this is not the role for you.
- Work with COO to drive the org-wide goal setting and planning process, developing growth road map
- Assist COO in institutionalizing people management and org structure, and contributing to shaping strategies across the teams
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
- Contribute to complex and time-critical projects by quickly understanding the context and developing a prioritized approach for resolution
- Coordinate with different functions within the organization - growth, risks, engineering among others in the deployment of the business initiatives identified
- Be a culture-carrier for the team
- Degree from a Tier-1 college
- 1-2 years of experience in top consulting or investment banking firms (a must)
- Highly organized, excellent communications both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with sound business judgment
- Demonstrated track record of effective collaboration with technical, business, and sales teams
- Team player, with the ability to contribute positively to team culture and morale