Slice - Associate Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
As an Associate Product Manager (APM) at SlicePay you would work closely with the Product Managers to plan and execute throughout the product life-cycle. You will also contribute to the planning and driving the product vision and strategy of SlicePay. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and design.
- Writing product requirement documents
- Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
- Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
- Manage the day-to-day operations in the product life-cycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Help SlicePay to focus on key decisions to improve products and services.
- 2-4 years of experience with managing Product
- Undergraduate from Tier 1 colleges
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with sound business judgment
- Demonstrated track record of effective collaboration with technical, business, and sales teams
- Demonstrated written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team player, with the ability to contribute positively to team culture