Slice - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (2-4 yrs)
Slice - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA
Slice is a Fintech startup focused on Young India. We are building a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the life experience for millennials. We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial
brand the millennials in India trust.
We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don- t. We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
- Monitoring the financial book closure activities for NBFC
- Monitoring and ensuring timely filing of statutory payments and returns like tds, gst, pf, pt, esi
- Having end to end knowledge of monthly book closure
- Assisting in setting up processes and controls for various areas of financial statements
- Helping the management with daily cash flow decisions.
- Having knowledge of FEMA and RBI related norms including FDI requirements.
- Maintaining reconciliations relating to AP and AR.
- Managing team of 2-3 people
- Must be a CA qualified
- Have knowledge of NBFC accounting concepts npa recognition
- Have managed a team of at least 2-3 people
- Have earlier worked in a NBFC
- Thorough knowledge for various areas related to financial statements
Qualified CA with 2-4 years of experience preferably from NBFC background