Manager - HR at SleepyCat
Views:584 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
SleepyCat - Digital Data Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Job Description- Business Analyst
- SleepyCat was started to make it easier for consumers to shop for a mattress which is otherwise a very painful process. There was a big gap in the market between manufacturing a mattress and eventually delivering it to a consumer.
- Introducing India's first mattress-in-a-box! A disruptive model to the current mattress industry. We make shopping for a mattress easy and fun. We have one purr-fect mattress.
- We eliminate the confusion factor, making it a very simple process for buyers. Packed with all the fancy features, you can order it online with 4 simple clicks. Just choose the size you like and we deliver it to you anywhere in India within 7 days in a box! No more bulky deliveries! Our mattresses are priced at a fraction of the cost compared to the industry, as we control the entire process from production to Delivery, thereby eliminating any middlemen which increases the cost. We also offer a 30-night risk-free trial period so you have no issue in purchasing a mattress online!
SleepyCat and funding on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/sleepycat Learn what employees say about SleepyCat on Glassdoor: https://tinyurl.com/r9oqfkl Checkout what people say about SleepyCat products on Google: https://tinyurl.com/rco3nqr
Designation: Digital Analyst
Marketplace - Amazon / Flipkart
- Strategize, execute, and evaluate advertising campaigns on the marketplace - sponsored ad campaigns.
- Deliver revenue targets with ad spends optimization.
- Report campaign performance and learnings.
- Analyze product performance and work with the category team to grow the business.
- Manage all the analytical requirements in the marketplace business.
- Build and maintain dashboards for the business.
- Performance Marketing
- Build dashboards for constant monitoring and analysis of performance marketing campaigns.
- Deep dive into campaigns periodically to report insights and recommendations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in performance marketing or sponsored campaign management on Amazon.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Tier 1/2 college graduate
What's in it for you?
- You get to drive the D2C revolution in India.
- Greater responsibility and hence faster learning.
- Direct exposure to running a business.
- Great peers, you can learn from.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.