Executive at SLAY Coffee
Views:7263 Applications:585 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
SLAY Coffee - Operations Manager - City Operations (3-5 yrs)
- SLAY Coffee is the next generation consumer brand disrupting Coffee through deep-rooted innovation and a core set of beliefs & value systems. At SLAY, we believe the customers we serve today and tomorrow are different and unlike anyone before. We are obsessed with excellence and continuous improvement resulting in highly engaging and aspirational customer experiences. We source the best beans, roast them fresh, handcraft coffees with highly trained Baristas to deliver a great cup of coffee.
- SLAY is founded by entrepreneurs with a strong background in consumer brands space. Funded and backed by some of the best in the sector, we are growing to SLAY at an exponential pace across formats & geographies. We are looking to hire people who are as crazy as we are to make a dent and disrupt the norm.
- We are looking for passionate and driven Operations Leaders to join and lead our City Operations across different markets. We are currently recruiting for this in Mumbai - Pune Location.
- The role would require an equal amount of focus on expanding SLAY footprint across formats in the market and also to drive the performance of existing stores. As City Head of online operations, this is a high impact role and would involve closely working with the founders and other functional heads. We expect an ideal candidate to have strong skills and experience in managing operations, building & motivating teams and strong business sense to own the P&L.
- Open new kitchens in the city - Project management, vendor management, hiring of team, deployment of Capex
- Manage revenue and operational KRAs / targets for all kitchens in the city
- Inventory and supply chain management to run a smooth backend operation
- Ensure the staff are properly trained and motivated to offer a top notch product & customer experience. Coordinate with the training team for training and certification of Baristas
- Work with the product & QC teams to ensure the superior customer experience is always put as the top priority
- Own product rating for all kitchens in the city
- Execute the on-ground brand activation efforts to create awareness and new customer trails across the Cafes working closely with the Brand & marketing teams
- Build strong relationship with the POCs of sales channels & platforms
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 3-6 years of experience of working in QSR / Cloud Kitchens / F&B / FMCG
- Experience in store expansion, hiring & managing teams at scale
- Self- starter and highly motivated to own and achieve targets independently
- P&L responsibility for a geography / division and demonstrated ability to drive growth
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi and local language