Assistant Manager - HR at SLAY Coffee
Views:1523 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
SLAY Coffee - Manager - Accounts & Finance (3-5 yrs)
- SLAY Coffee is one of the fastest growing consumer brands in India with a vision to build a global brand coming out of India. The brand currently has over 100+ coffee bars across the country in 6 cities and expected to double the footprint in the next 18-months. SLAY is reimagining coffee in all possible ways with innovation ranging from unique products to newer distribution formats to crafting experiences leading to customer delight. The brand's values are deeply rooted in our obsession with customer delight, solving the toughest challenges through innovation and design centric solutions and empowering our employees and teams to do the best work of their lives while having loads of fun.
- Having completed the 1st anniversary, the brand is set for a rapid growth over the next 2-3 years.
- We are a team of unorthodox, go-getters, builders, breakers, seekers who are all bound by our singular passion to build together something incredible. We have a high sense of ownership with a bias for action. We collaborate with others to get the job done. We are extremely data-driven. We are organized and diligent. We value collaboration. Finally, We are scrappy and flourish in a start-up environment with Day-1 thinking.
Key responsibilities include:
1) Expense & Fixed Asset accounting
2) Invoicing & Revenue Accounting
3) MIS reporting (cashflow, project and entity profitability etc)
4) Regulatory compliance of Income Tax Act, Companies Act, GST Act
5) Co-ordinate in completion of statutory & tax audits and filing Income Tax Return of the company
6) Support in Budgeting activity
7) Support implementation of internal financial controls and risk management
1) Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
2) Experience of handling accounting software and databases.
3) Ability to handle pressure
4) Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
5) High attention to detail and accuracy.
6) Knowledge of GST & TDS.
7) MUST HAVE MINIMUM 3 YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE