HR Executive at SLAY Coffee
Views:1156 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SLAY Coffee - Entrepreneur In Residence - Product Development & Management (3-5 yrs)
- SLAY Coffee is one of the fastest growing consumer brands in India with a vision to build a global brand coming out of India. The brand currently has over 100+ coffee bars across the country in 6 cities and expected to double the footprint in the next 18-months. SLAY is reimagining coffee in all possible ways with innovation ranging from unique products to newer distribution formats to crafting experiences leading to customer delight. The brand's values are deeply rooted in our obsession with customer delight, solving the toughest challenges through innovation and design centric solutions and empowering our employees and teams to do the best work of their lives while having loads of fun.
- Having completed the 1st anniversary, the brand is set for a rapid growth over the next 2-3 years.
- We are a team of unorthodox, go-getters, builders, breakers, seekers who are all bound by our singular passion to build together something incredible. We have a high sense of ownership with a bias for action. We collaborate with others to get the job done. We are extremely data-driven. We are organized and diligent. We value collaboration. Finally, We are scrappy and flourish in a start-up environment with Day-1 thinking.
EIR-Product- Role & Responsibilities:
You will work closely with the Founders on all aspects of product development, quality assurance and training. With exciting products planned in the coffee and beyond coffee space, this role will play a key part in the overall development of the brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end ownership of new product development including ideation, market feasibility studies, prototype development, user acceptance testing, and final launch.
- Provide relevant information to internal teams for the on-boarding of new products on sales channels.
- Develop SOPs and training manuals.
- Conduct regular quality audits to ensure products are being prepared as per SOP
- Conduct periodic Train the Trainer programs
- 3-5 years of experience in the product development department of a coffee or beverage company
- Graduate/post-graduate degrees in food science. Certifications from central food agencies such as CFTRI etc. are beneficial.
- Business acumen with an ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build and lead teams and build great peer relationships with rest of the mid & senior management
Why Work for SLAY?
- Flexible hours and remote work options
- Excellent medical coverage
- Accelerated career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Coffee on the house
- Support causes that matter to you
If you like what you read, we would love to sit down and talk to you over a cup of SLAY Coffee :)