HR Executive at SLAY Coffee
Views:863 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
SLAY Coffee - Entrepreneur In Residence - Growth (5-10 yrs)
SLAY Coffee is one of the fastest growing consumer brands in India with a vision to build a global brand coming out of India. The brand currently has over 100+ coffee bars across the country in 6 cities and expected to double the footprint in the next 18-months. SLAY is reimagining coffee in all possible ways with innovation ranging from unique products to newer distribution formats to crafting experiences leading to customer delight. The brand's values are deeply rooted in our obsession with customer delight, solving the toughest challenges through innovation and design centric solutions and empowering our employees and teams to do the best work of their lives while having loads of fun.
Having completed the 1st anniversary, the brand is set for a rapid growth over the next 2-3 years.
We are a team of unorthodox, go-getters, builders, breakers, seekers who are all bound by our singular passion to build together something incredible. We have a high sense of ownership with a bias for action. We collaborate with others to get the job done. We are extremely data-driven. We are organized and diligent. We value collaboration. Finally, We are scrappy and flourish in a start-up environment with Day-1 thinking.
EIR Growth: Role & Responsibilities:
- Build the brand growth roadmap and detail the key strategies needed to acquire new customers across various business verticals
- Drive Revenue Planning, Pricing & Promotions, Customer Growth - Acquisition & Retention
- Driving growth via strategic partnerships and alliances
- Complete and in-depth understanding of Online - Organic, Inorganic and Offline Marketing
- Conceptualise and execute campaigns to drive growth and brand awareness
- Work with content teams to use content for acquisition & growth
- Bringing CAC down with a steady focus on quality user growth & retention
- SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Display, Push Notifications, Mailers, In-app & web properties, Social Media and more
- Analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
- Previous work experience 5+ years handling growth, marketing, brand, revenue. Experience working with a high growth startup / brand / Company would be strongly preferred.
Why Work for SLAY?
- Flexible hours and remote work options
- Excellent medical coverage
- Accelerated career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Coffee on the house
- Support causes that matter to you
If you like what you read, we would love to sit down and talk to you over a cup of SLAY Coffee :)