HR Executive at SLAY Coffee
Views:1847 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
SLAY Coffee - Chief of Staff (4-10 yrs)
SLAY Coffee is one of the fastest growing consumer brands in India with a vision to build a global brand coming out of India. The brand currently has over 100+ coffee bars across the country in 6 cities and expected to double the footprint in the next 18-months. SLAY is reimagining coffee in all possible ways with innovation ranging from unique products to newer distribution formats to crafting experiences leading to customer delight. The brands values are deeply rooted in our obsession with customer delight, solving the toughest challenges through innovation and design centric solutions and empowering our employees and teams to do the best work of their lives while having loads of fun.
Having completed the 1st anniversary, the brand is set for a rapid growth over the next 2-3 years.
We are a team of unorthodox, go-getters, builders, breakers, seekers who are all bound by our singular passion to build together something incredible. We have a high sense of ownership with a bias for action. We collaborate with others to get the job done. We are extremely data-driven. We are organized and diligent. We value collaboration. Finally, We are scrappy and flourish in a start-up environment with Day-1 thinking.
Chief of Staff - Role & Responsibilities:
You will work closely with the Founders on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CXOs regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, planning and coordinating periodic weekly & monthly meetings
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong detail orientation, with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Identify, define, manage and drive ad hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, investor relations, product, ops - to determine priorities of the Co-founder through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
- Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects. Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset.
Why Work for SLAY?
- Flexible hours and remote work options
- Excellent medical coverage
- Accelerated career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Coffee on the house
- Support causes that matter to you
If you like what you read, we would love to sit down and talk to you over a cup of SLAY Coffee :)