Talent Success Specialist at Skuad.io
Views:507 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Skuad - Head - Product Marketing (8-20 yrs)
We're looking for a marketing professional who can develop and scale Skuad's positioning across industry segments and buyer personas. In this role, you will be responsible for building and executing our demand generation strategy to scale our marketing programs globally.
You will create and localize marketing content and assets including thought leadership content, blogs, whitepapers, pitch decks, sales collateral, case studies, internal training documents. Leverage on data and analytics to make key campaign decisions and optimize buyer's journey.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate B2B marketer with prior experience in B2B marketing.
- Develop and govern product marketing initiatives and revenue enablement programs that clarify Skuad's messaging and positioning while highlighting our value and differentiation
- Use customer and competitive research to create compelling use cases and differentiators for product launches, in collaboration with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market teams including sales and customer success. This means you will be doing cross-functional projects.
- Create compelling stories, distilling Skuad's products into clear, commercially-relevant messaging- Generate research-driven content for establishing Skuad's position as a thought leader in the market and in the product space
- Identify key trends and opportunities throughout the user funnel, including sales, engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Partner with Performance Marketing, Social, CRM, and Brand to develop, execute, and optimize out-of-game demand generation and retention tactics across social media, influencer, email, and other channels.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing activities, events and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation
- Manage budgets and contractor relationships to provide campaign support
- Manage and guide work-flow prioritization for the team's planners, strategists, and analysts to maximize impact and ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Ensure that marketing activities tie in with our overall marketing strategy
- Facilitate the planning of B2B campaign strategy to deliver growth pipeline to support the business
- Adoption of Demand Generation and Lead Management best practices
- Work closely with the inside sales team to ensure adoption of Lead Management best practices and delivery of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Minimum Qualifications-
- 5+ years marketing and demand generation experience
- A strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- You thrive in developing a deep understanding of customer and their buying cycle to build effective demand and lead generation campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in communication or marketing- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel once or twice in a quarter
Preferred Qualifications :
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and marketing operations best practices and tools
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Curiosity and desire to understand the broader business
- Team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal & amp; written skills in local language and English