Lead Specialist at SKP Group
Views:3536 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
SKP Group - Senior Executive - Marketing & Communications Team (3-5 yrs)
Hiring Senior Executive for Marketing & Communications Team - Mumbai
Strategy and Business development :
- Support North America team in their strategic expansion & growth plans and initiatives
- Work with the marketing team to build and support visibility and lead generation strategies:
Digital and Email campaigns :
- Engagements with Multipliers/Influencers/Trade Bodies/Associations in the US
- Working with the practices for Thought Leadership articles
Support the Sales Team in :
- Maintaining Sales Kits and assisting with presentations for client meetings
- Updating relevant details on a timely basis in CRM tools such as Pipedrive & Salesforce
- Reviewing and improving sales efforts communication
- Preparing training plans and maintaining training documents for the sales team
Planning and Execution :
- Based on various requirements, conduct research, prepare project plans and schedule tasks to meet deliverables.
- Get buy-in from SPOCs responsible for completion of tasks against planned timelines.
- Actively monitor the scheduled activities and put control mechanisms to address activities that are not conforming to planned schedule.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues that might negatively impact the project deliverables.
- Ability to identify, assess and prioritize risks and provide options for action.
- Address sensitive issues with tact and discretion.
Communication & Reporting :
- Ability to understand and break down complicated and/or convoluted matter and present it in a simple structure for further course of action. E.g.: service brochures, project plans, various discussion topics, etc.
- Engage with various practices and functions to understand their operations and concerns and establish frequent communications on various deliverables.
- Prepare monthly US initiatives reports, monthly US sales reports and other reports as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.