Lead Specialist at SKP Group
Views:3405 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
SKP Group - Senior Executive - Marketing & Communications Team (3-5 yrs)
Hiring Senior Executive for Marketing & Communications Team - Mumbai
Strategy and Business development :
- Support North America team in their strategic expansion & growth plans and initiatives
- Work with the marketing team to build and support visibility and lead generation strategies:
Digital and Email campaigns :
- Engagements with Multipliers/Influencers/Trade Bodies/Associations in the US
- Working with the practices for Thought Leadership articles
Support the Sales Team in :
- Maintaining Sales Kits and assisting with presentations for client meetings
- Updating relevant details on a timely basis in CRM tools such as Pipedrive & Salesforce
- Reviewing and improving sales efforts communication
- Preparing training plans and maintaining training documents for the sales team
Planning and Execution :
- Based on various requirements, conduct research, prepare project plans and schedule tasks to meet deliverables.
- Get buy-in from SPOCs responsible for completion of tasks against planned timelines.
- Actively monitor the scheduled activities and put control mechanisms to address activities that are not conforming to planned schedule.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues that might negatively impact the project deliverables.
- Ability to identify, assess and prioritize risks and provide options for action.
- Address sensitive issues with tact and discretion.
Communication & Reporting :
- Ability to understand and break down complicated and/or convoluted matter and present it in a simple structure for further course of action. E.g.: service brochures, project plans, various discussion topics, etc.
- Engage with various practices and functions to understand their operations and concerns and establish frequent communications on various deliverables.
- Prepare monthly US initiatives reports, monthly US sales reports and other reports as needed.