SKP Group - Assistant Manager - Finance Controllership (3-5 yrs)
- WE are a long established and rapidly growing professional services group, located in 6 major cities across India. We specialize in providing business and tax guidance and accounting services to international companies that are currently conducting or initiating business in India as well as those expanding overseas.
- Apart from consulting on entry strategies to implementing business set-up and Mergers & Acquisitions transactional support, the SKP team also assists clients with assurance, domestic and international tax, transfer pricing, corporate services, and finance & accounting outsourcing matters, all under one roof. Our team is dedicated to ensuring clients receive continuity of support, right across the business lifecycle.
- We serve over 1,000 clients including multinationals, companies listed on exchanges, privately held and family-owned businesses from more than 45 countries. Our team of over 850 members is lead by 21 Partners/Directors.
- The team includes Chartered Accountants (CA), Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), Information System Auditors (ISA), Cost Accountants (CWA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Company Secretaries (CS), Lawyers, Engineers and Information Technology (IT) Professionals.
- We, at SKP, truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. We invest a lot of time and effort to ensure that each one remains focused on long-term growth. Our goal is to maximize individual potential, increase commercial effectiveness, reinforce the SKP culture, expand our peoples professional opportunities and help them contribute positively to society at large.
- To know more about us, please visit www.skpgroup.com
Skillsets we would like to see you exhibit :
Role-specific skillsets :
- Well versed with Different Accounting Standards, Schedule VI, Income tax etc.
- Good knowledge about payroll
- Adherence to the policies of the client with regard to accounting and reporting
- Identifying accounting / legal issues, tracking and ensuring closure
- Responsible for client compliances and deliverables - MIS, TDS, VAT, Service Tax, Profession Tax
- Client relationship and rapport
- Accounting upto and including finalization
- MIS review, independent GL scrutiny
- Co-ordination with the bankers, internal teams
- Billing and Recovery
- Client mining, client feedback
SKP Competencies :
Commercial Awareness : Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
Customer Service : Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
Independence : Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
Interpersonal Sensitivity : Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with sympathy.
Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
Openness to Change : Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
Organisational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focussed on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
People Development : Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
Strategic Perspective : Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities, and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
Your interaction with us will involve :
- Technical interview
- Assessment (Technical, Behavioral etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.