Senior Manager - HR & People Services at Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Private Limited
Views:3110 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Skoda Auto Volkswagen - Executive Assistant (5-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Position (Short Summary of the Role):
- Ensure flawless launches through steering, coordination and facilitating cross-functional teamwork within the organization (A Neutral Role )
- Work closely with Managing Director in planning and preparation of Projects and further evaluations
- Project Level Coordination for carrying out Project Feasibilities for region India and define actions to reach positive business and support New Projects Approval from HQ
- To coordinate within various function in SAVW & in HQ and prepare the project relevant deliverables and its achievement as per target.
- To assist MD in daily operational issues & strategic matter.
- Responsible for Budget Headcount planning for ~ 6 Mil -
- To initiate the discussion on the new project feasibilities/ Future project/ strategic initiatives.
- Review of all strategic papers that respective functions are preparing for project milestones and prepare a briefing for MD.
- Lead, in conjunction with the SAVW Board, to develop Company's KPI & corporate strategy
- Execution of tasks from MD & SAVW Board from Board offsite/ BoM/ TMM/IIC/ FSK etc..
- Make certain level of decisions on behalf of MD independently.
Critical, Technical & Behavioral Skills (As required for the role) Basic Advanced Expert
Knowledge of New Projects Feasibility, Business Case/Plan, Financial Management and Project Full Cycle Execution x
Knowledge of manufacturing processes & product development process x
Communication, Leadership, Coordination, Interpersonal skills x
Handling complexities & Integrity x
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
Description Weightage in %
(Out of 100%)
1. Track Overall Project Performance : Project Investment, financial evaluation, fixed cost status, Material Cost, local Content, Cost Per Car etc. cost optimization measures and ensure implementation. 20%
2. To coordinate with Department heads on key Project readiness and get / prepare outlook for completion of the same. 10%
3. To support in the Project Level Coordination for carrying out Project Feasibilities for region India and to define measures with function teams to reach positive business 10%
4. Prepare & plan for the Top Management reviews (At Board Level) for Project Level and Timely Escalation 10%
5. To participate/ steer the topics in the Board Meetings, RABI, VAREG, Jour Fix, Pilot hall, IIC, FSK, BRA, VAP etc. Coordinate for the preparation and presentation for these meetings. 10%
6. Actively involved in the Future New Product Strategy (eg: IN 2.5, BEV, etc..), Planning Rounds, Cycle Plan 72. Coordinate with GS/ FC for implementation and Monitor Product Life Cycle 10%
7. To prepare the Strategic outlook of the company KPI's, Corporate Strategy and follow up on the deliverables during SAVW Board Offsite and follow up meetings in BoM. 10%
8. Responsible for the budget, forecast, actuals, margins, fixed cost targets for G-Area (GQ/GS/GX/.) 5%
9. Coordinate with Sales, Service and Marketing and Monitor Project Relevant Deliverables and its achievement as per Target (Eg; EB/car/ Dealer Development , Service Network etc..) 5%
10. To support in overall governance, processes & workflows with responsibility to streamline the same. 5%
11. Actively involved in topics/ meetings with external agencies/ Governing bodies such as SIAM, CII, IGCC & represent our stand on relevant topics. 5%
Qualification: Degree in business or related field of study; 8+ yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.