HR at Epowerx Learning Technologies Private Limited
Views:428 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Skill-Lync - Senior Manager - Strategic Operations (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Strategic Operations
- Identify Major projects and problem statements that can give a step-up jump to customer experience, productivity, & cost-effectiveness.
- Own problem solving as well as execution of these projects while coordinating with different stakeholders
- Execution ownership will be for 0-1 stage before handing over to the respective team
- Liaise with various stakeholders to develop plans with a medium-term forward view, and associated weekly delivery plan.
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI's to track progress, monitor actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement.
- Ensure effective consideration of decisions or delays against any potential business adverse impact.
Key Activities :
- Links day-to-day tasks to a model reflecting a long term perspective.
- Determines long-term problems and opportunities.
- Prepares and reviews contingency plans for problems and situations that might occur.
- Works around obstacles that prevent the completion of projects.
- Follows up incomplete or inadequate answers to pin down the facts.
- Acts to reconcile inconsistent forms of data. Checks to ensure data is accurate and sustainable.
- Actively seeks ways of improving current methods, systems, processes and structures.
- Finds ways to use time and resources more cost-effectively.
- Establishes plans to reduce inefficiency.
- Actively monitors costs.
- Actively reviews schedules to avoid unnecessary 'overruns'.
- Questions whether all current activities are necessary to maintain high productivity and quality
- Makes sure that work and/or projects are completed in an accurate and timely fashion