HR at Epowerx Learning Technologies Private Limited
Views:609 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Skill-Lync - Senior Manager - Strategic Operations (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Strategic Operations
- Identify Major projects and problem statements that can give a step-up jump to customer experience, productivity, & cost-effectiveness.
- Own problem solving as well as execution of these projects while coordinating with different stakeholders
- Execution ownership will be for 0-1 stage before handing over to the respective team
- Liaise with various stakeholders to develop plans with a medium-term forward view, and associated weekly delivery plan.
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI's to track progress, monitor actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement.
- Ensure effective consideration of decisions or delays against any potential business adverse impact.
Key Activities :
- Links day-to-day tasks to a model reflecting a long term perspective.
- Determines long-term problems and opportunities.
- Prepares and reviews contingency plans for problems and situations that might occur.
- Works around obstacles that prevent the completion of projects.
- Follows up incomplete or inadequate answers to pin down the facts.
- Acts to reconcile inconsistent forms of data. Checks to ensure data is accurate and sustainable.
- Actively seeks ways of improving current methods, systems, processes and structures.
- Finds ways to use time and resources more cost-effectively.
- Establishes plans to reduce inefficiency.
- Actively monitors costs.
- Actively reviews schedules to avoid unnecessary 'overruns'.
- Questions whether all current activities are necessary to maintain high productivity and quality
- Makes sure that work and/or projects are completed in an accurate and timely fashion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.