HR at Epowerx Learning Technologies Private Limited
Views:831 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Skill-Lync - Senior Manager - Legal & Company Secretarial (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager Legal & Company Secretarial
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing and drafting various types of contracts and agreements and Contract document Management
- Liaison with counsels for guidance on contracts, litigation management and coordinate with subject matter experts on any legal opinion, as required from time to time
- Trademark, Copyright registrations worldwide, filing objections etc.,
- To review/improve / enhance internal policies / procedures / documentation in accordance with Legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Timely escalation to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
- Managing the cap-table of the company and managing the end-to-end process of Stock options program for the company
- Spearhead funding activities from a Legal & Secretarial Perspective, in terms of preparing for the legal due-diligence, creating and maintaining data room, Reviewing and vetting the definitive agreements for execution, Closure of CP's and CS's as part of the closing exercise etc.,
- Responsible for the Compliance under RBI / FEMA for cross border transaction - in terms of cross border transaction - both capital and revenue transactions.
- Spearhead M&A activities from a Legal & Secretarial perspective, in terms of Deal structuring, Definitive agreement execution, Deal closure etc.,
- Draft Replies, Notices, Letters and any miscellaneous communication, preparations of case drafts from
- Liaison with US lawyers and counsels for advice and execution
- Assist in Investor relations from a secretarial matters perspective
- Keeping an overall hygiene of all compliance aspects including Labor Law matters.
- Company secretary also responsible for Management of emp benefits such as share
schemes , insurance admin , property administration interpretation of financial accounts
- Filing of all types of forms at MCA portal
- Preparation of minutes of board meetings, general meeting, annual reports.
- Maintain all records required under Company Law.
- Periodic RBI / FEMA reporting
- Should have exposure of handling corporate legal matters with hands-on experience of drafting various kinds of legal agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements/ MOU etc.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Legal Process in the Country under various Laws applicable for businesses.
- Should have thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, Processes and Guidelines thereunder.
- Should have hands-on experience of all types of MCA e-filing process, documentation and secretarial record keeping under various sections/rules under the Act.
- Liaison with Advocates & Lawyers for specialized advice and litigation matters.
- Should have excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation. Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel etc.) is a MUST for managing legal documentation.
- Should have excellent communication skills to deal with various internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Proven experience of 8 to 12 years as legal and company law compliance.
- LLB or LLM and qualified company secretary.
- Working Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations, legal procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology
- Working knowledge of litigation management in computer software industry would be advantageous
- Hands on Company Law matters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.