HR at Epowerx Learning Technologies Private Limited
Views:1129 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Skill-Lync - Senior Manager - Corporate Relations (5-7 yrs)
Senior Manager - Corporate Relations
Skill-Lync is a Y-combinator (W-19) backed company, focused on re-engineering engineering education. We bridge the gap between academia and the industry by providing industry-relevant engineering courses across various mechanical, civil, electrical, electronics, and computer science domains. This increases the employability of the engineers graduating from our platform. We will be the future online engineering college, being the largest edtech.
- Interact with senior management/CXO level from the ER&D companies such as Captives (Example: Bosch, Volvo, etc), Services Companies (Example: LTTS, HCL, etc), Automotive OEMs, Automotive Tier-1 suppliers
- Given the fast-paced technological changes, help in identifying the future skills requirements for Mechanical/Electrical/Civil and Computer Science engineers
- Build relationships to position Skill-Lync as a trusted skill/talent partner to the corporates
- Manage customer success and career services team to identify opportunities and create a the pipeline of trained students available for placement.
- 5-7 years of experience in talent partnership from consulting background preferred
- Experience in interacting with the senior management/CXO level required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment