HR at Epowerx Learning Technologies Private Limited
Views:1785 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Skill-Lync - HR Business Partner (2-5 yrs)
Human Resource Business Partner
- We are looking for a qualified HR business partner with experience in a startup (preferably in Ed-tech industry) to implement & manage 'Employee Value Proposition' and ensure they're aligned with our business goals.
- The candidate will develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results for specific functions.
- It includes, making key decisions to benefit the lifecycle and retention of employees, providing change leadership, succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement, policy and process creation, review and implementation.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive central People Projects on performance management, compensation & benefits, org design, Policies, Rewards & Recognition etc.
- Align the organization structure with the needs of the business and keep it up to date and nimble in a fast pace environment.
- Work closely with Management / leaders and Employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Lead the learning & Engagement agenda of the respective functions and nurture and environment of continuous learning.
- Understanding business context and plan HR interventions to support business outcomes.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience working as an HRBP in a startup / Ed-tech industry is mandatory
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Experience working in a high-tech, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience with HR metrics and HRHR systems is a must.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Key Skills : Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Recruitment Process, Training and development, Talent Management, Team Building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.