HR at Epowerx Learning Technologies Private Limited
Views:412 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Skill-Lync - Data Analyst - HR System (5-12 yrs)
- Skill-Lync is an exhaustive platform to re-engineer engineering education. The last 2 decades have seen an increasing disconnect between industry and academia - this has resulted in academia not meeting industry standards and thereby students becoming unemployable.
- Skill-Lync is a Y-Combinator (2019) start-up that is solving this problem at scale leveraging technology and an ecosystem of industry experts,
- The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics.
- Understand the HR system for Data Management
- Compile and analyze data related to business' issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
- Analyze data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
- Engage with cross culture team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR or equivalent experience
- 5+ years HR Analytics experience
- Languages: R or Python
- Applications: MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Google Data Studio, Google Workspace
- Systems: Experience in handling ATS & HRMS
- End to End HR Function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.