HR Associate at Skidos
Views:907 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Skidos - Growth Head (5-12 yrs)
About SKIDOS Vision, Mission & Culture
- We want to build the world's leading brand for developing 21st Century skills among families with kids. Our mission is to help kids become lifelong, confident and happy learners.
- We believe it is more important NOW than ever before for kids to be equipped with both fundamental academic skills (Literacy & Numeracy) & non-academic skills ( eg: Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, Information, Media & Tech literacy, Leadership & social skills, Initiative & Productivity). These skills are important for them to be well prepared for their adult life to achieve confidence, happiness & contentment while helping to advance the human race.
- Our core product is a SDK which helps us embed learning content in great games. We offer parents a subscription service which allows them to access all the games and learning content.
- Currently we have 70+ games available across on Apple and Google Play Store.
- We are a rapidly growing scale-up with a very ambitious and impactful mission, backed by leading VC- s, Angel investors and the Danish Growth fund.
At SKIDOS, we believe in a positive work environment where you feel happy & content while working on something which is truly meaningful and impactful. We respect work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We do not believe in micro-management but instead believe in creating an environment to help you learn and shine. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to dive in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users around the world.
Lead our Growth Team :
- We are looking for an experienced Growth Manager to lead our growth team for our mobile learning games platform.
- You will be working directly alongside the CEO on a day to day basis and closely with all internal teams (Product, Brand Communication, Data and Engineering) in order to grow SKIDOS.
- We have a very data-led approach to everything we do. You will be using existing analysis tools to figure out scalable acquisition channels and executing on these insights to grow the business. You would also help find new tools which may help the growth team to make data driven decisions. You should be willing to get stuck in, with a very hands-on approach and work autonomously in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Over time, you'll need to be able to build, lead and communicate with cross functional teams from marketing to engineering.
You will spend most of your time on:
- Understanding SKIDOS Growth levers and then ensuring all other functions have a common understanding of the same
- Devising and implementing data-led customer acquisition strategies for SKIDOS, optimizing every part of the funnel.
- Build, lead and recruit the growth team to deliver on each of the target growth metrics
- Calculate CAC & LTV and optimize campaigns for profitable unit economics
- Identify and scale channels and segments which have profitable CAC vs LTV
- Work closely with product, brand and engineering teams to optimize conversion rates.
- Uncover creative, non-traditional and new methods of acquiring and retaining users
- Use data to understand what drives user retention and influence those metrics using in-house customer communication tools covering emails, in-app messaging and push notifications.
- Identify and devise launch strategy for new markets
What we want to see in your past experience:
- Demonstrable experience of growing a mobile-focused consumer business
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals
- Demonstrable experience in implementing data-led marketing strategies & using mobile app analytics tools. Understanding of Web analytics tools is a bonus
- Past experience in leading, hiring and building growth teams
- Past experience in developing and executing a growth playbook for a business
- Experience in scaling growth strategies geographically
- It would be a bonus if you had some experience in one of the following sectors:
- Consumer SaaS, EdTech, Gaming, Content businesses
What we are looking for in you as a colleague :
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate and execute under deadlines.
- Experience in a startup culture is a bonus (or evidence you can adapt to sudden changes within both the company and broader industry).
- Passionate about mission-based companies
- Attention to details
- Excellent in English, written and spoken
What SKIDOS can offer you as a professional?
We like to make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Here is what you can expect:
- Work with great people
We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building. You will learn from the best in various functions.
We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology. With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future.
- Life changing career move
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. We follow flatter structure with a way of working more independently, self-driven, and responsibly.
- Perks and Benefits
These are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer:
- MacBook or Top windows laptop
- Headphones and similar accessories required for work
- Standing desk for office or home office infrastructure
- Devices (IOS or Android) if it's a requirement for work
We- re happy to offer a competitive salary package based on experience.