Skidos - Financial Analyst (3-5 yrs)
About SKIDOS Vision, Mission & Culture
We want to build the world's leading brand for developing 21st Century skills among families with kids. Our mission is to help kids become lifelong, confident and happy learners. We believe it is more important NOW than ever before for kids to be equipped with both fundamental academic skills (Literacy & Numeracy) & non-academic skills ( eg: Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, Information, Media & Tech literacy, Leadership & social skills, Initiative & Productivity). These skills are important for them to be well prepared for their adult life to achieve confidence, happiness & contentment while helping to advance the human race.
Our core product is a SDK which helps us embed learning content in great games. We offer parents a subscription service which allows them to access all the games and learning content. Currently we have 70+ games available across on Apple and Google Play Store.
We are a rapidly growing scale-up with a very ambitious and impactful mission, backed by leading VC's, Angel investors and the Danish Growth fund.
At SKIDOS, we believe in a positive work environment where you feel happy & content while working on something which is truly meaningful and impactful. We respect work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We do not believe in micro-management but instead believe in creating an environment to help you learn and shine. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to dive in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users around the world.
Join our Finance team:
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company. Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits/control assessment. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenue analysis. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience of 2-3 years. Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company's investments.
You will spend most of your time on:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
. Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. revenues and liabilities)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage compliances and regulatory payments
- Organize audits/control assessment
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyse financial & cashflow trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
What we want to see in your experience:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
. Qualified CA with proven work record in fast paced companies.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations / IFRS
- Excellent math/analytics skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- CS/CMA is a plus
What we are looking for in you as a colleague
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
- Attention to details
Candidate Location Preference: Should be within Delhi/NCR region.
What SKIDOS can offer you as a professional?
- Work with great people
We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building. You will learn from the best in various functions.
We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology. With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future.
- Perks and Benefits
These are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer:
- MacBook or Top windows laptop
- Headphones and similar accessories required for work
- Standing desk for office or home office infrastructure
- Devices (IOS or Android) if it's a requirement for work
We're happy to offer a competitive salary package based on experience.