HR at Skandhanshi Retail Private Limited
Views:902 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Skandhanshi - General Manager/Head - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
- Ecommerce strategy development and stakeholder buy-in including annual budget planning, development of product range and digital roadmap, and quarterly strategic reviews.
- Ecommerce P&L and performance vs Budget. Including full trading responsibility for the website
- Building and monthly reporting against growth KPIs.
- Ecommerce team management and growth.
- Quality and development of the Ecommerce customer experience including both digital and in store through Click + Collect. Working in partnership with other departments heads especially Digital Technology, Marketing, Operations and Customer Service.
- Vision and priorities for ecommerce digital technology, linked to the above. Technical responsibility will sit under the Digital Technology team who are transforming our capability to meet our omni channel strategy with the launch of an ERP system
- Priorities and effectiveness of CRM and performance marketing invested to drive ecommerce conversion and growth
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing, who has overall responsibility for total company marketing spend and CRM.
- Management and performance of external partners
- Proven ecommerce analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong project management
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Digital tech knowledge and competence
- High commercial acumen
- Performance marketing with particular focus around conversion and referrals
- Ability to deliver and learn
- Minimum 8 years experience working within omnichannel or a pureplay ecommerce business
- Minimum 5 years or working within ecommerce
- Comes from a business at the cutting edge of digital product optimisation & performance marketing.
- Well versed in analytics, CRO, attribution models & prospecting using social media platforms
- Experience of either working in an omnichannel, retail or pureplay ecommerce business
- Experience of building a digital ecommerce platform (either directly or indirectly)
- Experience of working for a consumer product business
- Strong ecommerce conversion and referral experience
- Experience of managing external agencies and/or partners (e.g. Financial services, tech development, marketing, fulfilment outsource)
REPORTING MANAGER: Business Head