Site Materials Leader - Conglomerate (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Aviation / Aerospace Firm
Category - Operations
Skills - material management, inventory management, material planning
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - Contribute to the growth of the company as a member of the leadership team by leading the team at the site & meeting Global Materials targets such as Inventory,define the material flow, deploy Lean and Six-Sigma methodology to simplify and improve material transactions.
Our client is a global conglomerate alongside a global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. With a brand equity established over 125 years built on great products and strong customer orientation and use of latest technology, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Site Materials Leader to lead the responsibility for their Plant.
Reporting to the Plant Head, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs
- Optimize inventory and process improvements
- Assure 100% fulfillment rate for site through production support and coordination between different functions
- Ensure parts availability to meet customer OTD and drive Inventory turns/DOH improvement
- Establish a vision for Lean supply chain & execute the same in partnership with Sourcing, Planners & Suppliers.
- Assure the continued development and growth of assigned personnel through strong leadership
- Set strategic direction for planning and scheduling activities within the organization
- Provide leadership in using advanced planning tools to model, simulate, and release optimized material plans to the organization and in
developing, planning and implementing the master schedule
- Lead the planning and scheduling activities for assigned commodity utilizing advanced planning tools to model, simulate, and release
optimized material plans to the organization
- Determine and apply appropriate optimization methodologies to balance service level, inventory, and resource utilization using advanced planning tools
- Influence, motivate, lead teams to reach business goals
Minimum 15 years of experience post full time engineering with at least 7 years of experience in leading Material Management function preferably in a global company. The person should display the ability to take decisions independently and have the exposure of having worked with cross functional and cross geographic stakeholders. Strong leadership credentials are important on account of the large team size associated.
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 (0) 22 4236 3358
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.