Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Hyrefox Consultants
Views:91 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Site Manager - Workforce Management - Electronic Commerce & Cloud Computing Firm (11-17 yrs)
Site WFM Manager
It is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded in early 1990s. The company has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico.
Position Details :
Designation: Site WFM Manager
Site Capacity Management:
- Responsible for planning and executing ramp up and ramp down of the site.
- Responsible for creating Internal Job Posting (IJP) calendar for the site including Customer Service Manager (CSM) and Operations Manager (OM) IJPs based on inputs from Worldwide Capacity Planning (WWCP) team.
- Coordinate with the WWCP team to accurately represent site capacity and future strategy.
- Coordinate with the site recruitment team to create aggressive but realistic hiring plans for CSAs and determine optimal contract employee mix and contract durations.
- Create a staffing plan for Operations managers based on on-site strategy and future outlook.
- Support Site OP planning for all OUs serviced out of the site.
- Host site capacity review meetings with site Sr. Leadership and highlight roadblocks/changes in the plan along with the impact on operations/finance.
- Accountable for meeting site delivery and financial goals.
- Lead and manage a team of 3-5 Workflow Managers and 15-25 Workflow Analysts; responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
- Ability to set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real-time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding site/skill delivery targets.
- Manage the career growth and development of the team by driving focus on Amazon's Leadership Principles.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within the organizational unit.
- Responsible for Training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; resolving conflicts; staffing; and development of employees, Standard Operating Procedures, high quality and productivity within the department.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon.com's policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Manage the career growth and development of the team by driving focus on Amazon's Core Values. Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
Operations and Project Management:
- Owner/co-owner for flexibility and efficiency-related initiatives/goals at the site and responsible for initiating best practice sharing at a global level
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team
- Drive the creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities, and other change/Six Sigma initiatives
- Participate in business leadership (Sr. Managers and Directors) meetings, helping to develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
- Work to build and maintain customer/stakeholder trust
- Solving complex customer support issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer support expectations
- Represent site in global Workflow summits and contribute to world-wide workflow projects
- Own productivity-related updates for regular business reviews
- Ability to stay focused and keeps up with our continuous and fast-paced growth
- Ability to motivate others to meet the daily challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention), as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation, and intelligence
- Strong communication skills, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude, are required
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment and will display creative and analytical problem solving with an unrelenting passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to drive quality, productivity, and process improvements and keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely customer-focused and metrics-driven environment
- Ability to be a cost owner and drive cost-effective measures in the department and across the organization
- Ability to manage and drive process-related automation with a technical team where needed
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrated intense customer focus
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement for the entire site
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability in managing reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult tradeoffs caused by new or changing business goals and/or resource reductions
Basic Qualifications :
- Graduate degree in a relevant field required.
- A Master's Degree in Management is preferred.
- Successful experience in Operations with demonstrated progressively increasing responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must.
- Project Management experience. Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma and a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems.