Principal Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:213 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Site Location Manager - Employment Verification - Background Screening Firm (12-18 yrs)
One of our clients is a global background screening company and is looking for Site Location Managers across multiple locations in India -
The BPO Site Location Manager is a role for an extroverted leader who will submerge themselves in the day-to-day operations of BPOs which process work on our client's behalf. This role will ensure that the international partners are in alignment on all fronts: productivity, accuracy, and training.
- Act as an on-site liaison with the BPO management teams.
- Ensure productivity expectations are consistently being achieved and upheld by all departments.
- Monitor error trends to confirm issues have been identified, understood and corrected by all impacted parties.
- Offer transparency between all necessary parties for productivity, quality, and training needs.
- Ensure there is proper contract adherence at all times. This may include headcount floor recognition, proper notification for increase or decrease in labor requirements, and meeting quality and productivity Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Skills and Requirements:
- Post-Graduate with 12-18 years of work experience in BPO industry
- Experience in managing operations in background screening industry
- Fluency in cross-cultural management
- Project Management skills
- Willingness to travel across multiple locations
- Willingness to work in shifts (US, India)
T : 8657494509