Site Lead - Training & Development - Chemical Firm (10-15 yrs)
Position Title : Site Lead - Training and Development - ( Listed Chemical industry company )
Pref Experience : Learning & development for Manufacturing & Supply Chain with MBA from Tier 1/2 institute
Location : Gujarat ( Ankleshwar / Bharuch)
Key Responsibility & Activities :
- Evaluate functional training requirements and work with stakeholders to design, develop end-to-end solutions. Onboarding, optimizing employee performance and productivity by mapping personality types.
- Responsible for induction and orientation sessions, developing SOPs, end to end training modules in an individual capacity. Ability to identify and incorporate environment for role reversals, time machine(NLP), simulations, experiential learning, video, and synchronous virtual learning methodologies to deliver pragmatic training.
- Responsible for the development of processes to measure and manage Training effectiveness, efficacy and throughput. Analyze and report monthly L&D metrics, budgets, cost benefit analysis and ROI to all Functional Heads & Stakeholders.
- Devise, leverage and introduce innovative strategies, training methods, techniques and assessment tools for instructional design, inculcate continuous learning culture at junior, mid and senior management level by offering tailor training programs.
Behavioral Skill Builders :
- Enable TNI and do TNA on the data obtained as per plan.
- Design programs to address the training needs identified.
- Publish an approved training calendar based on TNA and business priorities- to be inline with business requirements and budgets.
- Execute the training on behavioral skills in each vertical as per plan.
Parameters for Success:
Financial Metric(s) : Adhearance to training budgets
Non Financial Metric(s) : Creation of IDPs, planning and execution of development centers, planning and execution of leadership development initiatives
Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication Skills - oral and written
- Certified Trainer - Behavioral and Communication Skills from reputed body/institution
- Ability to multi-task, extremely self-motivated and flexible and drive it in teams.
- Continuous improvement focus - numbers oriented with great analytical skills
- -Conflict management and ability to work under pressure
- Updated with T&D new innovations and techniques.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- External Interactions/ Stakeholders: Training Agencies
- Soft Skills : Communication, Collaboration, Strategic planning of developmental initiatives
- Special Certification Course : Coaching, Training, Psychometric tools
- Relevant Experience: 10+ years ( Candidates from Tier 1/2 instutions only)
- Total Experience : 10-15 years