Senior Team Lead at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:167 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Site Head - Analytics - Bank (16-20 yrs)
Looking for Analytics professionals with 16+ years of experience, and good experience in banking domain. (Looking for female professionals)
- The Pune Site head will be accountable in partnership with the leadership teams for smooth operations, delivery, governance and oversight .
- The role would have responsibility against one of the areas of Business Intelligence / Reporting, Strategic Analytics etc. The person would have responsibility for one of the functions.
- The role will devise and execute all the hiring, retention, talent development, performance management and project delivery practices.
- The role of the Site lead is to manage four separate aspects- growth, local compliance, conformance to business guidelines and requirements, and employee motivation and growth- in a seamless structure.
- Must demonstrably understand the data sources and analytic techniques that are used at scale by large consumer finance institutions, but also have significant experience leading and innovating in the areas of customer recognition, cross-channel servicing and marketing, digital acquisitions and attribution, and client retention through a series of appropriate business intelligence, analysis, models and strategies, implemented either internally in our decision systems, or externally at third-party providers such as the credit bureaus and database marketing companies/DSPs.
- The analytics leader must be a practitioner and an advocate for the value of analytics in refining business outcomes and must have a demonstrated ability to work within the company and across industries to identify and source talent, design required training to cover analytics skills gaps, and grow and promote analytics talent.
- 16+ years of experience, including 8-10+ years' managerial experience
- Financial/Business Analysis and/or credit/risk analysis with ability to impact key business drivers via a disciplined analytic process
- Deep understanding of program performance and business plans / P&L impacts
- Collaborative team player
- Expertise in statistical modeling, big data/machine learning, data analysis, and excellent project management skills
- Strategic management consulting experience