Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1777 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Site Head - Agrochemicals (15-25 yrs)
- Only senior candidates with experience in managing operations of Agrochemical companies should apply
- Candidates must have strong operations experience and demonstrated capability to drive manufacturing across multi-location plants
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the largest agrochemical companies in the world. They have global operations in 50+ countries and have multiple sites in India and are in the business of manufacturing agrochemicals among other business lines in India.
Based out of Gujarat, and reporting to the BU Head, you are responsible for -
- Execution of manufacturing goals and objectives
- Establishing standards and processes and maximise productivity at both personnel and plant level
- Keeping a close contact with all functions within the production side to ensure all tasks are done and solve any productivity problem
- Overall safety at the plant
- Keeping close contact with local government
- Building relations with other departments and stakeholders to achieve business goals
The Successful Applicant :
- Has a post graduate qualification in Chemical Engineering, from a leading institute in India or abroad with 15-20 years of post-qualification experience
- You have a Track record of success and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer :
An excellent opportunity to work with a world renowned and a coveted international player that offers great status, remuneration and work experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.