HR at SISA Information Security Ltd
Views:77 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SISA Information Security - Lead - IT Quality Assurance (2-5 yrs)
Quality Assurance Lead
Purpose of the Role :
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team, who is having the good exposure in Cyber security frameworks. They will be responsible for evaluating Audit/compliance activities, and reviewing the documents and reporting activities.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Understand laws and regulations pertaining to information security standards like PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO, etc.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Preparing and reviewing reports for Security Assessments/Audits
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Maintain records of compliance activities
- The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to IT fluency.
Desired Skills :
- Good understanding on Cyber security frameworks
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office -Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis.
Education Requirement :
- B. Tech/M. Tech / Masters in Information Security or Cyber Security preferred
- CPISI, ISO 270001LA, CISA, CISSP Certification preferred.
Personal Attributes :
- Outstanding communication skills
- Performance and learning focused are the most important attributes.
- Strong cross-functional interaction skills; Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and open to manage complex projects with multi-tasking.
- Excellent organizational skills; High Ethical quotient.
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.