HR at SISA Information Security Ltd
Views:46 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SISA Information Security - Lead - IT Quality Assurance (2-5 yrs)
Quality Assurance Lead
Purpose of the Role :
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team, who is having the good exposure in Cyber security frameworks. They will be responsible for evaluating Audit/compliance activities, and reviewing the documents and reporting activities.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Understand laws and regulations pertaining to information security standards like PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO, etc.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Preparing and reviewing reports for Security Assessments/Audits
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Maintain records of compliance activities
- The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to IT fluency.
Desired Skills :
- Good understanding on Cyber security frameworks
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office -Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis.
Education Requirement :
- B. Tech/M. Tech / Masters in Information Security or Cyber Security preferred
- CPISI, ISO 270001LA, CISA, CISSP Certification preferred.
Personal Attributes :
- Outstanding communication skills
- Performance and learning focused are the most important attributes.
- Strong cross-functional interaction skills; Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and open to manage complex projects with multi-tasking.
- Excellent organizational skills; High Ethical quotient.
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills.