Assistant Manager at Siro Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd.
Views:69 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SIRO Clinpharm - Principal Publication Writer (6-12 yrs)
- Prepare and review Manuscript/ research papers, review articles, abstracts, posters, slide sets/ oral presentations
- Be completely accountable and responsible for assigned activities like writing, review, literature search, project management and leading the project
- Compliance to timelines, quality, processes & policies and robust tracking of projects including support to Line Manager (LM) in project management activities like milestone tracking for revenues and, resource utilization .
- Ensure that the data is objectively and accurately represented adhering to timelines and quality.
- Ensure that documents are approved and issued as per timelines and comply with established quality standards and performance metrics.
- Strict adherence to applicable processes and policies, including but not limited to applicable regulations, guidelines, policies, SOPs, WIs, process flows, templates, style guides, etc.
- Timely and regular update of all tools and trackers; documentation and archival of deliverables; be prepared for any audits and inspections.
- Support department promotional activities assigned by reporting manager/ business leads and contribute/ furnish timely inputs/ data for business capability presentations.
- Be prepared for any audits and inspections with maintaining all systems and processes up to date.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.