HR at Wannamo Marketing
Views:369 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
SingleInterface - Business Head - Hyperlocal (15-20 yrs)
We see your responsibilities:
- As a business head, the position will be responsible to plan & deliver on business KPIs ( Media Spends & Revenue Growth along with performance of the client)
- Create, manage and own annual, quarterly and monthly forecast of Spotlight sales revenue.
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities for Spotlight's SaaS solution, and manage target-specific pipelines
- Pitch for new business using the right consultative approach, strategy & planning for activating hyper local campaigns for clients.
- Develop client relationships to ensure long-term success of the business and lead initiatives to drive client engagement
- Follow & maintain an efficient and streamlined invoicing process, and timely collection of receivables
- Create and manage industry/ geography specific Sales collaterals (e.g. Pitch Decks, Case Studies, Videos etc.) in standard formats
- As Business Head, the position will be responsible to engage with digital partner ecosystem teams of Google and Meta.
- Work closely with Partner Success team to on-board a new client & hand over once the account is set up for operations & ready to scale up.
- Lead training & development of sales teams evangelizing the proprietary product & Google Ad Products.
- Give inputs to the product teams for constant enhancement of the product in line with Industry Changes and Partner Product Innovations.
What we require:
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institute.
- Relevant Work Experience of 15-20 Years in digital planning & servicing preferably focused on digital media including performance-based campaigns through Google's Advertising Platforms / Mar-tech / Ad-tech firm.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
- Excellent Data Analysis, Interpretation & Presentation Skills.
- Candidates who have an experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; conceptual understanding of SEM/Google Analytics/AdWords a huge plus
- Social, has strong relationship building skills, is flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
Here's how SingleInterface functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime.
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team.
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it.
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact.
We believe in providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We appreciate diversity and believe that varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you.