Singhi Advisors - Management Trainee - Merger & Acquisition (0-1 yrs)
Qualification - MBA/PGDM -Finance from premier Institute
CA/CFA (with Articleship experience from Big 4 accounting firms)
About Us -
- Singhi Advisors is a professionally run, home grown 'Global Investment Banking Organisation- providing M&A Advisory & Corporate Finance services for the last 30 years.
- Having transacted with over 1000 corporates across multiple sectors in diverse geographies and keeping up with its identity for "Diversity in Deal Making", Singhi Advisors has a successful track record of domestic & cross border M&A's under most adverse situations, dealing with home grown corporates to fortune 500 companies & MNC's.
- Currently operating out of 3 locations in India (Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore) and one at Singapore, Singhi Advisors is ranked amongst the top 5 M&A advisory firms in India
Job Responsibilities -
Research and Prospecting -
2. Work with senior team member/SBU to identify and evaluate potential acquisition and investment opportunities
3. Researches and approaches merger and acquisition targets through multiple channels inclusive of internet prospecting, employee referral, networking, database searches, internet ads etc.
4. Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers and acquisition
5. Conduct preparation and review of material used in the financing of clients, including of investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks.
6. Create presentations for clients- portfolios and ensure monthly submission
1. Develop deep understanding of identified sectors with high M&A potential and building relationships with key players and decision makers in that sector
2. Maintain healthy relations during the period of M&A Deal from formulation to execution ensuring future business potential
3. Works collaboratively with senior leadership team to identify ne Mandates
4. Responsible for presenting Monthly MIS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.