Singhi Advisors - Associate/Senior Associate - Merger & Acquisition - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-3 yrs)
About Singhi Advisors :
- Singhi Advisors is a professionally run, home grown 'Global Investment Banking Organisation- providing M&A Advisory & Corporate Finance services for the last 30 years. Having transacted with over 1000 corporate across multiple sectors in diverse geographies and keeping up with its identity for "Diversity in Deal Making", Singhi Advisors has a successful track record of domestic & cross border M&A's under most adverse situations, dealing with home grown corporate to fortune 500 companies & MNC's. Currently operating out of 3 locations in India (Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore) and one at Singapore, Singhi Advisors is ranked amongst the top 5 M&A advisory firms in India
Qualification - MBA/PGDM - Finance from premier Institute CA/CFA (with Article ship experience from Big 4 accounting firms)
- Candidate must have minimum 2-3 years of experience in financial sector/equity research house and Investment banking firms.
Functional Competencies :
- Financial Modeling
- Valuation Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Excellent Business development Skills
- Strong Customer Relationship Management
Research and Prospecting -
1. Monitor industry M&A development as assess implications for Singhi Advisors
2. Work with senior team member/SBU to identify and evaluate potential acquisition and investment opportunities
3. Researches and approaches merger and acquisition targets through multiple channels inclusive of internet prospecting, employee referral, networking, database searches, internet ads etc.
4. Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers and acquisition
5. Conduct preparation and review of material used in the financing of clients, including of investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks.
6. Create presentations for clients- portfolios and ensure monthly submission
1. Execute industry analysis of prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors and market share possibilities
2. Responsible and coordinate for due diligence, analysis and documentation of live transactions
3. Responsible for submitting reports of analysis of company fundamental and financial statements
4. Initiates the tracking of key metrics and support overall project management of M&A transaction, including facilitation of cross functional teams for purpose of due diligence, valuation, negotiations and internal approval
1. Develop deep understanding of identified sectors with high M&A potential and building relationships with key players and decision makers in that sector
2. Maintain healthy relations during the period of M&A Deal from formulation to execution ensuring future business potential
3. Works collaboratively with senior leadership team to identify ne Mandates
4. Responsible for presenting Monthly MIS of SBU
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.