Singhi Advisors - Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Finance & Accounts (5-10 yrs)
- To further strengthen our - Team of Entrepreneurs- (40 professional team currently) and to steer Singhi Advisors to its next level of growth, we wish to strengthen our organisation by inducting an experienced & self-motivated Finance professional, who can take an independent charge of Finance, Accounts, Compliance, MIS & Operations, apart from help the organisation in building various systems, KPI's and performance management tools for the growing family of professionals at Singhi
- The candidate would be expected to help the management in integrating various cross-functional roles and monitoring multi SBU / team leaders, revenue, cash flows, budgeting and financial planning. Team Singhi has at present 10 SBU's (Directors & Partners) who operate as practice heads with their respective teams (2-4 professionals each SBU). Each SBU head is expected to manage their team grooming as well as P/L responsibility
- Streamline processes/Policies and build tools to bring the organisation run on an auto mode, keeping the - Entrepreneurial culture- of Team Singhi. Singhi Advisors has amongst the lowest attrition in the industry with average staying period of 8-10 years plus at all key positions.
- Over the years, Candidate should aspire to move up the ladder with the growing organization, in building up and leading the organisation as - Head of Operations-
- To take charge of the Company's Accounts, Finance, Compliances, MIS and inter functional / Operations responsibilities
- Help the management steer the company to its next level of growth
- Integrating various cross functional roles in Accounts/ Finance, & Operations
- Balance sheet preparation
- Direct & Indirect Tax
- Statuary Compliances & filings
- Payroll management / Leave Deductions
- Monthly cash-flow budgeting, cost control and MIS reporting
- Banking transactions
- Periodic Monitoring of performance of various team's team by capturing their respective costs and revenue generation
- Take lead in the overall responsibility of operations to support mainstream Financial Services activities.
- Mandate tracking and monitoring of receivable, billing, out of pocket expenses, TDS, GST and recovery
- Performance assessment of ~10 SBU's (team leader- s/ practice leaders).
- Take ownership and lead in setting up processes, policies, MIS tools, and help the leadership team in maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Capture reviews and smoothen various operational processes, participate in organizational development activities by building systems/supporting teams
- Help build a Positive Organisation which beliefs in being an enabler instead of being a giver