Head - HR at Singh & Associates
Views:4417 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Singh & Associates - Senior Associates - Litigation (3-8 yrs)
We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC,ILS, Symbiosis .
- Preference will be given to National Law School and people who are residing in South Delhi/Central Delhi .
- Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents
- Drafting of Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replaying to legal notice received
- Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of CPC, Arbitration and conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Commercial Law
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matters.
- Drafting of various commercial agreements, Drafting suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, consumer complaints, notice invoking arbitration, Section 9, 11 & 34 petitions, Appeals U/s 37 (2) of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Application U/s 47 and 49 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 for enforcement of foreign award statement of claim, Complaint under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, Complaint under Section 340 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, Appeal under section 96 of C.P.C.
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract .
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Assist the immediate Partners /Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Must be self motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team.