HR at Singh & Associates
Views:1158 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Singh & Associates - Senior Associate/Principal Associate - Litigation & Arbitration - LLB (5-8 yrs)
We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC, ILS, Symbiosis. (minimum 5+ Years of Experience).We are preferring Professionals who has stable tenure, enthusiastic to learn and ready to challenge themselves.
Candidate should have experience in handling Commercial Litigation/Arbitration related to road, port, airport, energy, mining sectors;
Having firsthand experience in handling (either solo or as a part of Team) arbitration from the stage of data assimilation, data discovery, research, calculation of claims, issuance of demand notice, notice invoking arbitration, drafting of statement of claim, statement of defence, counter claim, other related pleadings, applications (before Tribunal as well as Court), evidence, argument Notes, etc.;
- Experience in various models, theories and legal principles regarding quantification of claims;
- Drafting of petition challenging arbitral award and other related pleadings and applications;
- Should have participated/helped or handled cross examination including briefing to seniors;
- Undertaken research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
Required Candidates Profile
- LLB with +5 to 8 years of good law firm experience in Commercial Litigation/Arbitration