HR at Singh & Associates
Views:2469 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Singh & Associates - Senior Associate/Principal Associate - Litigation & Arbitration - LLB (2-10 yrs)
1. Should have in depth knowledge & working experience of:
a. Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996
b. CPC, Evidence Act, Contract Act and various laws relating to Commercial transactions.
c. infrastructure related matters, having knowledge about the road, port, airport sector, mining sector, power, etc.
d. in data assimilation, claim detection, drafting of various project and contract related communication including Legal Notices.
2. Should have good drafting skill and can independently draft Statement of Claims, Applications, Petitions, Statement of Defenses, Statement of Rejoinders, preparing witness depositions, discoveries, and interrogatories etc.
3. The candidate should also have in depth knowledge and working experience of,
a. handling Court related matters pertaining to Arbitration including but not limited to section 9, 11, 14, 15, 27, 34, 36 and 37.
b. handling matters related to enforcement of foreign awards.
c. Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases (including frequent court visits). and also multi-jurisdictional arbitrations.
Mandatory Skills & Attributes:
1. Strategic thinking,
2. able to take responsibility
3. be accountable for matters assigned.
3. be able to take initiative for the assigned works
4. Good in Time management and meeting timelines