Singh & Associates - Senior Associate - Litigation & Arbitration (2-7 yrs)
- Having first hand experience in handling (either solo or assisting Team) arbitration from the stage of data assimilation, data discovery, research, calculation of claims, issuance of demand notice, notice invoking arbitration, drafting of statement of claim, other related pleadings, evidence, arguments, etc. Should have handled cross examination. Should have handled court proceedings related to Arbitration.
- Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents
- Drafting of Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replaying to legal notice received
Drafting suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, notice invoking arbitration, application challenging the jurisdiction, Statement of Defense
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract .
- Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of CPC, Arbitration and conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law.
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Clients.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Assist the immediate Partners /Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Must be self-motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team