Singh & Associates - Senior Associate - Litigation (3-8 yrs)
Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents
- Drafting of Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replaying to legal notice received
- Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of CPC,, Arbitration and conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law.
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial
- Drafting of various commercial agreements, Drafting suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, consumer complaints, notice invoking arbitration, Section 9, 11 & 34 petitions, Appeals U/s 37 (2) of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Statement of Claims, Rejoinders, Statement of Defense
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract .
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Assist the immediate Partners /Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Must be self motivated, team players also a leader to lead a team.