Singh & Associates - Senior Associate - Arbitration (3-4 yrs)
Senior Associate - Arbitration
- We are preferring the candidates from National Law school, CLC, ILS, Symbiosis.(minimum 3-5 Years Experience)No Freshers
- Should have good Knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Contract Law
- Having firsthand experience in handling (either solo or assisting Team) arbitration from the stage of data assimilation, data discovery, research, notice invoking arbitration, related pleadings, evidence, arguments, etc Drafting of statements of claim/ Statement of defense/ counter claims/ quantification of claims/ extension of contract/ written statements/writs/counter affidavits,/rejoinders
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract
- Calculation of claims, issuance of demand notice Knowledge of specific performance of the contract
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial litigation
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- We will not consider an applicant who is frequently changing Jobs.